Trish in the Media
- Fox-29 Philadelphia Good Day Show Live. Nutritionist Weighs in on Biggest Loser Controversy, February 2014.
- Refinery29. The Truth About Why You Feel So Great After a Cleanse. January 2017.
- Bustle. "10 Common Myths About Nutrition Debunked Once & For All. July 2016.
- Spark People. "The 10 Most Common Reasons People Regain Weight," June 2016.
- The New York Times. "An Eating Disorder in People with Diabetes", Feb. 2016.
- CafeMom.com. "What Every Women Needs to Know About Orthorexia," Dec. 2015.
- The Daily Beast. "How Social Media, Including Instagram and Facebook, ‘Cause Anorexia’, Oct 2015.
- SELF Magazine. "Never. Healthy. Enough", April 2015
- Today's Dietitian. "Dubunking the Myths of Gluten-Free Eating," June 2014.
- KYW "News Radio". Local Experts Push Message of Natural Beauty During National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, Feb 2014.
- KYW "News Radio" Addressed the importance of family meals, November 2013.
- Professional Speaker at two Annual NEDA Walks, Philadelphia, PA and Pittsburgh, PA April 2017
- Eating Disorders and Diabetes. Podcast for Gurze-Salacure ED Resource Catalogue, March 2017 Link: http://www.edcatalogue.com/24-trish-lieberman-eating-disorders-diabetes/
- Treating Type 1 Diabetes in Eating Disorder Patients. Webinar, Feb. 2017
- Type 1 Diabetes and Eating Disorders: A Complex Dual-Diagnosis. The Renfrew Center Foundation Conference, Nov. 2016
- When Allergies and Eating Disorders Collide. Using a Case Study Approach to Explore Special Diets. Webinar, May 2016.
- You Ask, We Tell, Round Four, Holiday Version. Webinar, Dec. 2014.
- The Challenges of Nutrition Therapy for Adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa. Webinar, Sept. 2014.
- La Salle University Explorer Cafe. "Does Social Media Help Fuel Eating Disorders?", February 2016.